Usually, in our homes we are always looking to give them a new twist. Is that the trends in decoration change as fashions change we carry. And so, from time to time, wealso renew the look of our home . But where do you start?Well, for the main room or the living room , which is the space where we receive our guests whenever they come to visit.
In this article we will concentrate on the living room , this space is a kind of hybrid home . A place where we have a TV to watch a movie, gather friends to watch a football game, play games, have a meeting or simply to have a good time without the formality of the main hall and the informality of the kitchen.
Let’;s go over 3 basic aspects are to be taken into account when decorating or redecorating a space in particular. Remember to notice who the users of your space, that is, if you have young kids, teenagers or one maiden depa , and what is the use that you will give your living room.
Folded card color!
Do not be afraid to risk. The bright colors are in fashion all and look good on almost any part of your room:
- On one wall , that one wall of your living room is a touch of color. For example, if your walls with beige or light gray, throw yourself against a wall green, red or orange.
- Add some color to elements such as seat cushions or puff . Try to be the same shade of your wall, but do not overdo it!, But can give you cramps in the eyes of your guests.
Note that, at present, the most modern trends that have the seal of less is more , so you can focus on decorative details. What are a few in your room, but excel. You can use items like:
- Decorative plants : the ideal is to put a large pot and high in one corner of the room.
- Carpet only if you have room. If your room is small and you have a coffee table prevents the carpet. What you can do is to design or create a detail on the floor.For example, in my house we made a majolica design that gives life to the floor of the room.
- Fireplace , it seems a lovely detail. If you place, I suggest you build one. Today there are electric fireplaces really well and does not pollute the environment both as are wood-burning.
- Tables to fill your walls. Try to be consistent with the rest of the decor in both style and color.
Functional Furniture and cute
- If you have room buy a coffee table as the photo. In addition to decorate and fill the space, you will save disks for example.
- A set of entertainment to locate the TV and the DVD.They also allow you to place furniture decorative elements that enhance. Well, if you’;re looking modernity a plasma TV embedded in the wall is the best option.
I think the living room can become your favorite place in your home, decorate depends on how the wave and having this space. Did they like good these tips? What uses will give you living? Tell us your ideas and tips.