Pain, burning during urination, a feeling of wanting to go to the bathroom every 5 seconds and even incontinence.Have you ever felt all?. This is the urinary tract infection , a constant condition among women. Know the causes, symptoms, and, above all, how to combat and prevent it.
Urinary infection attacks us closer to ourselves and especially in hot weather
Painful and very annoying
You have no idea how many times I had to run to the doctor, or because I was burning with urination , or because suddenly I could not hold urine and I was leaking a little, or because suddenly appeared a foul odor in urine , the fact is that, at that time, I came to 2 conclusions:
- Had-another-time urinary infection and
- A great truth is confirmed: we are the most numerous victims of this evil.
And surely you, a friend or relative, it also has occurred.Therefore, it is worthwhile to dedicate this note to this condition, for why both attacks us , what are the symptoms and how to combat it. And most importantly, prevent BRUTALIZE with us all the time, or as we say here, that “no grip caseritas us.”
Women, the most affected
Did you know that women are the ones who most suffer from urinary tract infections throughout our lives? Why is the question I always wanted to solve, and behold the answer . Our anatomy makes us more prone to infections.
The structure of the urinary and reproductive system of women increases the likelihood of urinary tract infections
Our urinary tract is quite close to the vagina and anus, causing that the most simple oversight when the toilet, bacteria enter the urethra and bladder. The female urethra is shorter, so the bacteria is easier reach
Beware of public toilets
Public toilets can become a real problem for us, if we do not take the proper precautions. And I tell you to avoid them, because they hold their urine is also bad, but when we use the toilet because we are exposed to splash, friction, causing microbe particles can reach the area. This told me the doctor who visited umpteenth UTI when attacked me, it was like the third in a year and as you can imagine how I felt. At that time even I suffered a complication which is called cystitis.
What are the symptoms?
Constant urination and incontinence are símtomas of urinary infection
The infections urinary including cystitis (or inflammation of the bladder and urinary ducts) are:
- Intense burning when urinating.
- Pain or cramps in the lower belly.
- Intense desire to urinate, even when you have already gone to the bathroom (for me, the most horrible of symptoms).
- In some cases of acute cystitis fever.
- Fetid or foul-smelling urine.
- Cloudy, dark, sometimes with traces of blood urine.
No sooner have these symptoms do not be overlook because a UTI not treated efficiently and can become a chronic urinary tract infection. Nor automediques you, because the wrong dose or medication will only reinforce and make multiresistant microbes.
Effective treatment for urinary tract infection
If you have any of these symptoms, it is best that you do look for a urologist (urinary tract specialist) who will surely make you ask for a urine test called “urine culture”.With this test, the specialist will determine what bacteria exactly is attacking you.
The urologist is who will tell you what must take antibiotics for UTI. Do automediques.
And take note of the following, as these are the bugs that cause all our problems: the Escherichia coli and Straphylococcus saprophyticus , 2 of the most recurrent bacterial infections of the urinary tract.
Once you have been diagnosed with urinary tract infection,the doctor will prescribe antibiotics . Sometimes combines these with a pill which eases symptoms, but it will make your urine out of a bright orange color. But do not worry, this effect happens once you no longer need to take them.
Additionally you will not have to do any special diet, avoid spicy foods safe. effects of drugs are almost immediateand you can continue with your daily life
How to prevent urinary tract infections
Drinking liquids primarily water and helps to eliminate toxins and keep the body healthy. By the way, you burn calories and lose w7
This is the big question, as there are women like me who are sensitive or prone to suffer urinary problems . I convey what the doctor advised me:
- Be extremely careful when cleaning and clean the private parts, always front to back. This has to be our golden rule
- Never sit on the toilet for a bathroom that is foreign or public, in any case, I cover it well with toilet paper.Even if you are staying with a friend or family member, do not trust, 10 extreme suspicion in this regard.
- Take plenty of fluids to keep the urinary tract, kidneys, bladder and urethra clean. I advise water, soft drinks and juices (especially the pineapple ).Another home for when we get sick kidney remedy is to take the water that remains after parboil the potatoes. It’;s efectivisimo!
- Do not hold your urine for too long. Urine when you feel the need to. There are girls who do it to avoid using public restrooms, but this makes the problem worse, because the micro-debris urine remain in the urinary tract and infects.
- Aséate or urine after sex.
- Do automediques if you feel the first symptoms, as a bad treatment can make recaigas later.
- Continued treatment from start to finish and do not interrupt once you feel relief, because fall check again.
- Use cotton intimate and keep your reproductive tract healthy garments recalls that infections by this route can also contaminate the urinary tract due to its proximity
Finally I recommend you look at this video that summarizes and simultaneously gives you more light on urinary tract infections.
Now that you know all about this disease , take your precautions, remember the advice I gave you, follow them and you’;ll see that you can cope successfully. Luck!